Photoshop is an image editing software maintained by Adobe and was launched in the year 1988. Photoshop is considered to be the leader among image editing software and it has gained immense popularity.
The software allows you to do basic to advanced level changes like tweaking brightness, colors, removing a person from an image etc. You can use Photoshop on images taken by any source including mobile phones, DSLR camera, and even old film cameras. To use Photoshop with reel cameras requires a bit extra work.
- Drawing tools
- Painting tools
- Measuring and Navigation tools
- Selection tools
- Typing tools
- Retouching tools
DIFFERENT TYPES OF GRADIENT
I. Linear Gradient: - The default gradient style in Photoshop is Linear, but you can select it manually if you need to by clicking the first icon on the left. It will be requiring two color selection in this gradient, it gives start color to end color an effect in the straight line.
II. Radial Gradient: - The Radial style (second icon from the left) will blend the colors and draw a circular gradient outward from your starting point.
III. Angle Gradient: - Much like the Radial style (third icon from the left), the Angle style also uses your starting point as the center of the gradient. But rather than transitioning outward in all directions, it wraps itself around the starting point in a counterclockwise fashion.
IV. Reflected Gradient: - The Reflected style (third icon from the left) is very similar to the standard linear style, but it goes a step further by taking everything on one side of your starting point and mirroring it on the other side
How to Use Gradient:
- Let's start by creating a new Photoshop document. From File menu in the Menu Bar along the top of the screen and select New
Gradient Tool is available in the Tools panel along the left of the screen. I'll select it by clicking on its icon. You can also select the Gradient Tool simply by pressing the letter G on your keyboard:
- After that click to edit the gradient from Gradient Editor(From option bar)
- Select the color of gradient
- Click the first point and move your mouse in any direction to change the color. Click OK button and you will create a new gradient.
How to Make New Gradient:
- Take a new page (control + N)
- Click on Gradient tool (from toolbar)
- Click to edit the gradient (from option bar)
- Select the gradient
- Click on New
- Change the color by clicking the color stop
- Change the opacity
- Move the color midpoint
- Change the smoothness
- Click on save.
How to Load Gradient:
- Take a new page (control + N)
- Click on gradient tool (G)
- Click to open the gradient for editing (from option bar)
- Open Google
- Free download PSD gradient
- Make a folder on desktop
- Save these gradient in folder
- Open Photoshop
- Select the gradient tool and click on load
- Gradient will be loaded and will appear in Gradient Editor.
- You can use the newly loaded gradient.
Photoshop is used by a variety of creative professionals in a variety of ways. It’s all about understanding how to use the software tools to achieve your desired effect.
You can create successful presentations and develop your design projects to a professional standard by using both CAD software and Photoshop together. This is why it is of utmost importance that individuals who are interested in doing interior designing must join Photoshop Course for CAD Professionals.
Learning this application from Best Photoshop Training Institute Delhi can help you Rendered Visuals, Floor plans, Elevations and Section drawings produced either by hand or by a different CAD software such as SketchUp.